Erectile dysfunction (ED, also known as male impotence) was always regarded a shameful ailment that was difficult to discuss with your doctor. However, since the introduction of particular medications, ED has become more treatable. However, these medications, whose efficacy has transformed the lives of tens of thousands of people, must be administered with caution.
WHEN DO WE TALK ABOUT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Many men of all ages have “breakdowns” due to exhaustion, stress, numerous concerns, or issues with their relationship. These minor fluctuations in form do not, strictly speaking, constitute erectile dysfunction. Erections must be persistently unstable (or absent) during sexual activity for erectile problems to be proven, and the disorders must last longer than 3 months.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Erectile dysfunction, often known as impotence, is the inability to acquire or sustain an erection for sexual intercourse on a consistent or recurring basis. Erectile dysfunction can have a significant negative impact on one’s quality of life. They can happen at any age, but they become more common as you become older. Age, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and depression are the key risk factors.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Several factors can lead to erectile dysfunction;
- Psychological causes: Erectile dysfunction can be caused by depression, marital troubles, or a negative self-image, as well as worry of a decline in sexual performance. Having conversation with your partner, doctor, a psychotherapist, or a sexologist may be beneficial in fixing this issue.
Men who have had a heart attack may be concerned that sexual arousal will trigger another attack. Impotence might be a result of this worry. Sexual engagement does not provide an additional danger if you maintain a level of physical activity that is compatible with your cardiac conditions. However, it is advisable to consult your doctor if you have chest pain during sex.
- Prostate surgery: Erection issues can occur in persons who have had prostate surgery (prostatectomy). Prostate surgery is now improving, and these cases are becoming less common. Also, natural supplements like 1MD ProstateMD is designed to support your prostate health and ensures no enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Another disease: High blood pressure, diabetes, and atherosclerosis are among conditions that might cause erection problems. In males over 50, diabetes is the most common cause of impotence. Hormonal issues (such as low testosterone levels, for example) and blood vessel issues are sometimes also responsible.
- Tobacco and alcohol: Smoking decreases sexual abilities and can become an aggravating factor for erectile dysfunction, just like alcohol abuse.
- Medication: Many drugs can interfere with the ability to achieve an erection or orgasm. Among the drugs most often involved, there are those prescribed against hypertension, cholesterol or heart problems, against depression, anxiety or Parkinson’s disease, against prostate disorders, but also certain diuretics. Never stop your treatments on your own initiative hoping to regain vigor! If erectile dysfunction appears a few days or weeks after starting a new treatment, ask your doctor for advice. He may possibly modify the dosage, prescribe another medicine instead, give you lifestyle advice to improve the situation or sometimes prescribe treatment for erectile dysfunction to compensate for this undesirable effect.
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENTS FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Several prescriptions of oral treatments for erectile dysfunction are available. All of these erectile dysfunction medicines have the same effect: they relax the blood arteries in the penis, allowing more blood to flow to the penis when a man is aroused.
ED medicine should be taken between 20 minutes and one hour prior to intercourse. Kamagra is one of these medications, which is sold as a treatment for erectile dysfunction or impotence. It’s made in India and offered online without a prescription as a low-cost substitute to the well-known blue pill Viagra. The main active ingredient of Kamagra is Sildenafil Citrate, the same Viagra’s active compound. Kamagra’s price is three times lower than Viagra price. The pack of four Kamagra pills costs 15 Eur.
Quality and effectiveness of Kamagra often precede it’s popular rival Viagra. However, it’s highly recommended to buy Kamagra only from trusted online pharmacy like kamagraoriginal.to is.
Since this kind of shopping might be embarrassing, kamagraoriginal.to pharmacy allows you to pay discreetly by anonymous Bitcoin. Usual delivery time in most EU countries take only a few days and your medicine is delivered in secretly packed envelope.
Note that, when you take Kamagra, you don’t just have an erection; sexual desire is also required.