If you are new to vaping, you might be worried about accidentally damaging your device. There is no rocket science in learning the right way to vape. Indeed, you should be aware of a few things before you start vaping. But it is easy to remember them as they are just a few precautions.
This blog will brief all the information that you require to vape properly. Hopefully, it will be helpful to you, and you will enjoy an exciting and smooth vaping experience after going through this detailed guide.
Role of Mouthpiece:
The mouthpiece plays an important role in determining your vaping style. There are two different vaping styles:
If you like throat hits and want to enjoy a similar experience to smoking, you should go for MTL vaping style. In MTL vaping, the mouthpiece of your disposable vape kit like Elux legend will be small, and you can draw vapours to keep in your mouth before inhaling them in your lungs.
In DTL vaping, the mouthpiece of your vape kit will be larger, and you can inhale more vapour directly into your lungs. This is a smooth vaping style and will be suitable for those who used to smoke only a few cigarettes.
How to Avoid Burning The Coil:
You can burn your coil if you are not careful while vaping. The coils in disposable vape kits cannot be replaced. That is more of a reason why you should be careful not to burn it, as your disposable vape will become useless if you quin your coil.
Some of the reasons for burnt coil and how to avoid it:
- Chain Vaping: Taking puffs continuously and not giving your device any break can overheat the coil and destroy it. Take puffs with a few seconds gap and avoid chain vaping for extended periods.
- Vaping at High Wattages: You can burn your coil if you are vaping at high wattage levels for a long time. Try reducing your wattage levels to avoid burning the coil.
- E-Juice in the tank is at a low level: If the coil is not completely soaked in the e-liquid, you will get a burnt taste which will be really unpleasant. When your e-liquid level is low, and the wick is not soaked in it, you should refill it.
When using a disposable vape kit, you should change your device when the e-juice level is dropped to a very low level.
- The coil is not primed correctly: When you first use your vape, you should prime your coil. Otherwise, it can get burnt.
- More VG ratio E-liquids: If you use e-liquids having more VG ratios for longer periods, your coil might get burnt as VG is thicker than VG. Try using more PG proportion in your e-liquid.
One of the biggest mistakes new vapers make is choosing a vape flavour that they are not familiar with. It is good to explore other new and exciting flavours but make sure you go for a flavour that you are sure to like.
If you do not like the taste of a particular fruit or beverage, you should not choose that for vaping as it might be unpleasant for you. So, for new vapers, it is best if you try vaping with a flavour of your liking.
Precautions for Charging the Battery:
When using a rechargeable vape, you should be aware of the precautions if you do not want to destroy your vape battery. There are some disposable vape kits too that can be recharged and are low maintenance devices. Some of them are:
- Do not charge the battery with more than 1 Amp current source.
- Do not leave your device charging overnight.
- Charge your vape kit by connecting the cable with your laptop, TV or games console.
- You should use the dedicated charging cable for your vape device.
The most common mistakes that people make while using a disposable vape kit or reusable vape are all mentioned in this blog and how to avoid them. A proper guide to vaping properly is laid out for you. Reusable or Rechargeable vapes are also available at Online vape shop in the UK, but you can switch to them once you get a hold of vaping. Hopefully, you will find all the information you need.