UPSC Application Form 2022 – The Civil Services Examination, usually referred to as the UPSC CSE exam or IAS Exam, is held annually by the Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC exam is held to find qualified applicants for cadre positions in the IAS, IPS, IFS, and other related services.
In February, the UPSC 2022 CSE registration period opened. It’s an entirely online procedure. The UPSC application form 2022 announcement, which contains all the details about the UPSC online registration process, is released and thus marks the beginning of the UPSC registration process. It also includes data about the UPSC application form 2022 deadline, the exam schedule, open positions, syllabus, and exam format.
By completing the online registration form made accessible on the official UPSC website, applicants could complete their UPSC Registration for 2022.
You must complete the UPSC application form 2022 and register for the exam online. The Civil Services Examination selection procedure begins with UPSC registration. Completing the application form successfully is the first step. Part I and Part II combine to form the UPSC 2022 registration process.
UPSC 2022- Exam Pattern
The Civil Services Exam consists of three parts: the preliminary, main, and interview. You can try UPSC apply online process for the UPSC application form 2022.
|Mode of Exam||Offline||Offline|
|Number of Exams||General Studies-I and General Studies-II (CSAT)||9 papers (2 Qualifying + 7 Merit-Oriented)|
|Type of Exam||Objective (MCQ-based)||Descriptive|
|Negative Marking||⅓ of the total marks of incorrect question||No|
|Exam Duration||2 hours for each paper||3 hours for each Paper|
How to apply online for the UPSC 2022 exam?
You must submit a separate application for each exam that UPSC holds. For the UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims, Mains, and Interview, distinct application forms are available. You can try upsc apply online process for the UPSC application form 2022.
The application procedure is not overly challenging. The IAS application process will be thoroughly explained in the UPSC CSE 2023 notice. The following stages are explained to give you an idea:
Part I and Part II combine to form the UPSC 2022 Civil Services Examination Application Form.
How to complete Part I of the UPSC CSE 2022 application form in steps
- Go to upsconline.nic.in to access the UPSC’s official website.
- The Exam Notifications tab can be selected.
- To apply online, click the link.
- To register for Civil Services Part-I, click the provided link.
- After carefully reading the application form’s instructions, select Yes.
- Complete the part-I application form with all necessary details, including name, date of birth, category, gender, email address, contact information, permanent address, marital status, parents’ names, community, level of education, etc.
- Click Continue once all the information has been entered. Click the Submit button after carefully reviewing every detail in the online form.
- How to complete Part II of the UPSC CSE 2023 application form in steps
- Pay the UPSC application fee offline (in cash using an SBI bank challan) or online (using SBI Net Banking, a debit card, or a credit card). Female, SC, ST, and PwBD applicants pay no fee; all other candidates pay Rs 100.
- Upload your scanned photo, signature, and photo ID card by UPSC requirements.
- Please enter the exam centre and payment information.
- Having read the statement, press the “I Agree” option.
- A page with several registration will be generated after you click the button. Record the registration number on paper. The page should be printed out.
How should I get ready for UPSC apply Online or for UPSC 2022 exam online?
In the past, students had to relocate to big cities to study for the UPSC. However, Career Launcher makes it easy to take UPSC classes online and prepare for the exam from home by bringing them online. To improve your UPSC preparation, you can decide to enrol in a course of your choice. Here are some pointers for studying for the UPSC Online:
- A copy of the UPSC syllabus should always be on hand. It will make sure that you stay on topic when reading.
- Make a good study schedule and attempt to stick to it. Self-preparation often causes us to lose sight of time and fall behind. A flexible study schedule will aid you in preventing such preparation delays.
- It is always a good idea to chat with your mentor to clear up any questions you have if you are having trouble in a certain area.
- Start with NCERTs if you are just starting your UPSC preparation. You may also download the NCERT compilations for our Telegram Channel (cl civils) to make your preparation easier.
UPSC Application Withdrawal
All successfully enrolled candidates will have the opportunity to withdraw their applications, according to the UPSC. Aspirants who do not wish to appear in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination have the option of withdrawing their application. You can try upsc apply online process for the UPSC application form 2022. The Commission will begin the withdrawal of applications once the online application procedure for examination has been completed. The official website will have a link for IAS application withdrawal.